Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What a beautiful day....

Hello,
I hope everyone is having the great weather that we are having. It was 63 degrees outside when we got up this morning. It's in the high 70's now. I LOVE IT....Just wish it would stay this way. Oh, well, I can dream!!

Bob and I went to Columbus this past weekend and had dinner with Terry. We went to a great restaurant in Easton. Everything was so good. It was great to spend some time with Terry.

A friend of mine from church had total knee replacement surgery and starting today I am taking her to her therapy appointments. Looks like she will be going 2 to 3 times a week. She has had so many struggles in her life. She had polio as a child and because of that she has a lot of problems with her legs. She's unable to walk without the use of a walker or crutches. She has also battled and won her fights with breast and ovarian cancer. She is such an inspiration to me. Even though she has suffered through all of these ailments she always has a smile on her face and she is so upbeat. I can definitely learn a lot from her.

I hope everyone has a nice day. Take care.

1 comment:

Wanna B Losing said...

Glad you got to get with Terry. That lady friend sounds a lot like Maw Maw.