Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday is here.........YEAH!!!!

Hi,

I hope everyone has had a nice week. Mine has been good except for Wednesday night. About 10 minutes after Bob and I went to bed the alarm on his BiPap machine goes off. It liked to scared us to death. We unhooked the cords and replugged them in thinking maybe something had come lose then we restarted the machine and it seemed to be working fine until 1 hour later. I was sleeping so good when all of a sudden we heard a loud, "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP" again. This went on all night. Every hour or so the thing would start beeping. But when it wasn't beeping it worked fine. How annoying is that!!!!! We got a replacement machine yesterday and the company is trying to figure out what is wrong with Bob's. Bob and I were exhausted by yesterday evening. I fell asleep on the couch about 8:30 and Bob woke me up at 10:00 to go to bed and I don't remember anything until the alarm clock went off this morning. I was so tired...
I think I may be getting old. I used to be able to stay up all night and it didn't bother me but now I have to get at least 6 hours of sleep or I don't function well.

Okay, enough complaining...

What a beautiful day we've had in Ohio today. The humidity is very low and it's just nice being outside. I had to go to the grocery store this morning but when I got home I worked for a while in my flower beds. With all the rain we've had my flowers look so pretty this year.

Any plans for the weekend? We may go to Columbus Saturday and have dinner with Terry but other than that we don't have anything planned. We got the hot tub refilled and it's ready to go so I'm sure we will be hanging out in it some. What's so nice about a hot tub you can have the water temperature as cool or as warm as you want. So, you can use it in the summer as a pool and in the cooler weather as a hot tub. Ours is pretty large, it will hold 6 people, so there's lot of moving room for Bob and I.

That's about all that is going on up here. Take care and have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Wanna B Losing said...

Oh I so want a hot tub. I am jealous!! No seriously never thought about being able to use it as a pool too. That would be neat!