Monday, July 7, 2008

Good Afternoon

HI,
I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. Ours was good. Bob worked until 3:00 that afternoon then when he got home we fired up the grill and smoked a chicken. YUM!!! On Saturday, we went to our local County Fair and we took part in the auction for the livestock that the kids of employees of Nucor had in the show. That was really interesting to watch. Terry came up for a visit on Sunday. It's always nice to see him and spend time with him.

I went to Columbus this morning and Bobby, Benita and I went to breakfast together then we went to Westerville and checked out some of the shops then we went to Trader Joe's. It's a health food store. I love soup but I usually don't eat it because of the high sodium content but at Trader Joe's they have soup that is extremely low in sodium and surprisingly it's good. So I am now stocked up for a while. I got to see Bobby's new grill also. Wow!!! That thing is huge. So nice....I am looking forward to an invitation to come down so he can fix me something good to eat on it....Hint, hint, hint!!!

I'm getting my carpets cleaned on Wednesday. It will be 3 years in September that we had the carpet installed. Were just having the traffic areas done. There's not much carpet to do. Just the dining room, hallway and master. The rest of the floors are hardwood. We decided not to have the carpet in the basement done since it still looks nice and clean.

Well, that's about all that is going on up here. Take care and have a good week.

2 comments:

Wanna B Losing said...

I need to get my carpets cleaned too. With kids is always a job. Sounds like you had a nice time.

Maria said...

Glad you had a good time with Bobby and Benita. I sure wish we all lived closer. I don't blame you for hinting for an invitation...hehe Bobby is a great griller and Benita is a great cook.
Take care.