Monday, July 14, 2008

Another Monday has rolled around....

Good Morning,

How is everyone today? Were doing fine. I got my carpets cleaned on Wednesday. Stanley Steamer sure does a good job. When they left my carpets looked brand new. Their quick also. They did my dining room, hallway and master bedroom in about 45 minutes.

Welcome home, Charlie Brown. It's great to have him back on American soil. I'm sure he is glad to be home too.

Bob got himself a new toy. He is so thrilled with it.


We had an adventure on the bike Saturday. We decided to go to Delaware State Park and take some pictures. When we got close to the park we could see off in the west a very large black cloud that looked like it was going to burst at any moment. Unfortunately, there isn't any covered picnic areas in Delaware park so we got off the bike really fast and took a few quick pictures then we got back on the bike and we hoped to get ahead of the storm but guess what....it started pouring. By the time we got home we were drenched. We had to wring out our clothes before we could walk in the house. It's a good thing Bob and I have a good sense of humor.

I have several errands to run today. So this morning is going to be pretty busy for me. I didn't do much to the house over the weekend so I need to also do some cleaning.

Have a nice day. Take care.

2 comments:

Wanna B Losing said...

Oh so you still play in the rain huh? I got drenched the other day getting groceries in the house! Have a great week!

Maria said...

Love the bike. Mike was especially impressed. Maybe you all can ride it down to TN.......

Have a great week!!!