Friday, January 23, 2009

The Snow is melting.....

Today we seen something we haven't seen in a while. The sun decided to make an appearance and with it came warmer temperatures. It got up to about 43 degrees. Some of our snow has melted but we still have about 4 inches on the ground. But starting tomorrow the colder temperatures will be back.

Well, guess what? I am sick again! Last week Bob was sick with a sore throat and a chest cold and I was hoping I wouldn't get it but I guess this isn't my time for luck because I woke up at 2:00 Wednesday morning with a sore throat and a stopped up head. The sore throat is gone now but I am so congested. This is so crazy that I have already been sick 3 times this year and were only in the first month of the year. Bob told me it's because I didn't eat cabbage and pork on New Years Day!! I know one thing, next year on New Years Day I am definitely eating cabbage and pork. LOL!!

My house right now is a total shambles. The furniture in every room is pushed up to the middle of the floor. They have finished painting the master bedroom and now they have moved out to the other rooms. Almost all of the primer is on and from there they will put on the two top coats then start on the doors. It's amazing how different the rooms look already. I'm excited to see everything when it's done.

My head is starting to hurt so I need to go take my medication. Have a nice day.



1 comment:

JOY said...

I AM SORRY YOU ARE SICK AGAIN. REMEMBER YOU JUST GOT RID OF A STOMACH VIRUS SO, YOU GOT THE HEAD COLD BECAUSE YOUR BODY WAS STILL VULNERABLE TO GERMS. I TRULY HOPE YOU ARE GETTING BETTER. IF NOT, SIS, YOU SHOULD GO TO THE DOCTOR, OKAY?
LOVE YOU,
BIG SIS