Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just a quick update...

As some of you know I have been sick since Sunday... Thankfully, I am starting to feel a little better today. In a few days I should be over this, I hope anyway.

I think this is a good example of why the "Family Times" site that Melanie set up is a good idea. If anything goes on with anyone in the family it can be posted there and all family members are kept up to date on what's going on with each other. If you haven't had a chance to check it out or to sign up please do so today. Here is the website: http://forum2.aimoo.com/FamilyTimes/

Take care and have a good day.

1 comment:

JOY said...

I AM GLAD YOU ARE GETTING BETTER. CHARLEY HAS BEEN SICK SINCE LAST THURSDAY. HAD TO TAKE HIM TO DOCTOR. I AM GOT HIS GERMS AND AM FEELING YUCKY NOW.
JOY