Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Morning, All.....

Hi,
We woke up to more snow this morning. We have a total of about 4 inches now. It's a good snow for making snowmen. Our neighbors grand kids made a really cute one. It's such fun watching the kids have a good time playing in the snow.

Bob and I had a great time with Bobby and Benita Saturday evening. We went by their house and picked them up then we went to a great restaurant called the Refectory. The restaurant is in a old church building. It had the great high ceilings, dark woodwork and the tall 6-paneled doors. The main dining room is in the old auditorium part of the church and it had beautiful Cathedral ceilings. The best part was the windows. They were arched at the top with the most beautiful stained glass. The restaurant serves French cuisine and it was really good. Very fancy...

After we ate we went to the Columbus Blue Jackets Hockey Game. Bob and Bobby both love to watch Hockey. The game was a lot of fun and also the Blue Jackets won!!!! Yeah...Go Jackets...

It felt great to be able to go back to church yesterday. Thankfully, me being there last Sunday I didn't make anyone sick. Whew!!! I was worried about that. I've been out running around all morning taking care of a few errands and I also went to the Y. It felt good to be able to walk for a while. I have really missed that too.

That's about all that is going on up here in Marion. Hope everyone has a nice day. Take care.

2 comments:

JOY said...

SOUNDS LIKE ALL OF YOU HAD FUN. I LOOK FORWARD TO COMING OUT THERE THIS SPRING. TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS.
LOVE
JOY

Tina said...

Wish I lived closer to ya! Sounds like you all had a great time!