Thursday, January 8, 2009

FEELING SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!

It feels great to feel better.....I got up this morning feeling pretty good so I decided to work on the house. I was able to get quite a lot done. It definitely looks a lot better.

It's been snowing up here the last couple days. In all we've only gotten about 2 inches but there's been a lot of ice on the roads. There's a Arctic cold front coming down from Canada that is supposed to be here in a couple days. It's going to be really cold then. I hope there's more snow coming also....I know I'm crazy! I just love it. So pretty!!

We had to buy a new monitor for our computer. This one is a little smaller but it's nice. Our other one just died without any signs that it was about to happen. Not sure what caused it to crash but the computer person who looked at it told us that's the way it usually happens. Oh, well.

Our hot tub finally got fixed last week. We called "Spa Doctors" and the person that came and put in the new spa pack was great. He was so knowledgeable about our type of spa and he was able to give us several great pointers. It's great to have someone now that we know we can call and even though he's in Columbus he said he has no problems coming up to Marion. That's so awesome!!!

Terry started his last class at college Tuesday evening. This class is called a "capstone." The class integrates, over a 15 week period, everything he has learned the last two years he's been at Franklin University. I talked to him yesterday and he said that the class was going to be a tough one. I have all faith in him that he will do well. For the two years he's been at Franklin he has only made one "C." That was in his first semester. Since then in all his classes he has made either A's or B's. He's been on the Dean's List and the President's List. We are very, very proud of him.

Time for me to start dinner. Have a nice evening. Take care.

1 comment:

JOY said...

I AM GLAD YOU ARE FEELING MUCH BETTER. TELL TERRY I SAID CONGRATS ON NEARLY COMPLETING HIS STUDIES. WHAT DOES HE PLAN ON DOING AFTER GRADUATION? HOW IS BOB?
LOVE,
JOY