Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's snowing.......

Hello,

We woke up this morning to about 3 inches of snow and the weather man says we could get up to 6 more inches today. Didn't Buckeye Chuck say spring was on the way??? I do love the snow but it's just bad timing. I am flying to my dads tomorrow and I need there to be good weather for our flight. So anyway, I bundled up this morning, went outside and shoveled our driveway so that way if we do get a lot more snow it will be easier to shovel again later on. I try to keep our driveway and porch clear so there will be less chance of someone falling and also less tracking in the house.

Like I mentioned earlier I am flying to Chattanooga tomorrow afternoon to visit with dad for a few days. That is if the weather cooperates and the flights aren't cancelled. I will be flying back home Saturday evening. Please keep me in your prayers that we have a safe flight.

I have a ton of things to do to get ready for my trip so I had better get busy. Take care and I will talk to everyone in a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is snowing here to and lots of ICE! Be careful and I pray you have a safe flight! Enjoy your time with Papa!