Thursday, February 7, 2008

I hope everyone is having a good day. We woke up to a lot of ice on the roads and a dusting of snow. We have gone from 60 degrees yesterday to 30 degrees today. Please continue to keep the people in TN and AR in your prayers. I did talk to a couple friends of mine in AR yesterday and thankfully they are fine but there was a lot of people who weren't as lucky.

I went to our local mall this morning and did some window shopping. At some point I would like to change my bedroom curtains and bed coverings. I came across a couple I like but I haven't made up my mind yet. Our mall was sold about 6 months ago and it's always fun to go by and see what new changes they have made. We are supposed to be getting some new stores but they won't tell us yet what they are. It's all so exciting.....

Everyone take care and I will update again soon.



THIS WILL MAKE YOU STOP AND THINK!!!

CELL PHONE vs. BIBLE

I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phone?
What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
What if we flipped through it several time a day?
What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
What if we gave it to Kids as gifts?
What if we used it when we traveled?
What if we used it in case of emergency?
This is something to make you go....hmm...where is my Bible?

Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone,we don't have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill. Makes you stop and think ,where are my priorities? And no dropped calls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ice is not good! Our temps have dropped a good bit today. It was nice all day until this evening and it is kinda bitter out.

JOY said...

IT IS SNOWING..IT IS SNOWING..YEP, WE ARE GETTING SOME SNOW. THEN WE WILL GET RAIN WHICH THE COOOOOLD TEMPS WILL FREEZE MAKING THE ROADS VERY SLICKY. SUPPOSE TO BE WEATHER WARNINGS OUT. I WISH I COULD SHOP AT THE MALL AND PLACES LIKE YOU DO. HAVE FUN!