Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Saturday

Hello,

I hope everyone is having a nice Saturday. Bob is still sleeping and I've been watching some home improvement shows I had taped and also my soaps. I used to watch 4 different soap Operas but years ago I decided that was way too many so I quit watching all of them but one. For some reason I can't give this one up. I've been watching it since 1979 and I just love it. Right now it's going through a slump which most soaps go through on occasion but it's still really good. I will probably continue watching it until it's cancelled which I really don't see that happening.

My day started out this morning with a plumbing issue. We have a RO unit (Reverse Osmosis) which provides us with filtered drinking water. The unit is under our kitchen sink and the faucet for the drinking water is next to the sprayer on the sink. When I went into the kitchen this morning it was running and water was leaking from it under the sink. I can't figure out what the problem is but I did shut the water off to the unit and I'm waiting for Bob to get up so he can check it out for me. If he's not able to fix it then I guess we will be calling in a plumber on Monday. I guess this is just one of the things we have to go through in life.

Well, I am going to go. I'm starting to get hungry. I hope everyone has a nice weekend and I will post again soon. Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which soap opera do you watch. I used to love Y & R.

JOY said...

HOPE YOU GOT YOUR SINK PROBLEM FIXED. I STOPPED WATCHING SOAPS YEARS AGO WHEN DALLAS WAS ON. JR EWING WAS A CAD AND I DID NOT LIKE HIS CHARACTER. THAT TURNED ME OFF THE SOAPS. lol :)
Love,
JOY