Sunday, February 17, 2008

Glad to be back home

Hi everyone,

It's so good to be back home. I really enjoyed my trip to TN and it was good to see Dad, Joy, Charlie, Robbie, Brandy, Ariel and Ben. Dad, Charlie and Robbie spent a couple days working on dad's disappearing fountain, which is going to look great once it's completed. Thankfully, they had great weather to work in. Joy, Brandy and I were able to visit with each other and work on some things in the house. On Saturday. we all went to Johnny & Chris' for dinner. Maria, Mike and Virginia were also there, so it was great to be able to see everyone. Also, thanks Chris for a great lunch.

After we left Johnny's we went to the cementary for a few minutes. We put a beautiful bouquet of flowers on moms grave. Thanks, Brandy for arranging the bouquet. We all know how much mom loved roses so the arrangement was red roses and white carnations. Since Valentines Day is this month it also seemed fitting to have the flowers to be red and white.

From the cemetary we headed to the airport so I could catch my flight back to Columbus. I am just thrilled that Skybus chose Columbus as their main hub and that they added Chattanooga as one of their stops. It's great that I can fly to dad's in 1 hour 10 minutes compared to 8 hours if I drive. The fares are also very low which is a great bonus.

I hope everyone is doing good. For those who are waiting for me to reply to their emails I will do that as soon as I can. I am trying to get caught up on everything. Take care and I will post again soon.

2 comments:

JOY said...

IT WAS WONDERFUL TO BE ABLE TO CHAT WITH YOU EVEN WHILE YOU STAYED BUSY WORKING AROUND THE HOUSE. I AM SORRY WE WERE NOT ABLE TO SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER. I ENJOYED BEING WITH DAD AND YOU AS WELL AS JOHN, CHRIS, MARIA AND EVERYONE ELSE. TAKE CARE SWEETIE AND I LOVE YOU.

Anonymous said...

Hi glad you had a good time!