Friday, January 11, 2008

My Beginning Trail

Hello Everyone,
I thought since there are several people in my family who have blogs, I would also give one a try. So here it goes.....

Since this is my first time at having a blog I would very much like some feedback from all you veterans out there. All of you have such nice looking sites with personal pictures, different designs and colors. At some point I hope to have all of that but right now my goal is just to be able to create a post and get it on the site for everyone to read without losing it along the way! I guess time will tell whether or not I am able to accomplish that.

All is well, here in Ohio. We had a warm front to come through a few days ago that brought in Spring like weather but it has since passed by and now it is cold again. Bob is loving the colder weather for hunting. He and Terry have gone duck hunting several times already. Myself, I stay home where it's warm and let them trudge out in the woods and the cold. But they seem to be enjoying themselves. I do provide a nice warm meal for them when they get back along with a listening ear to all of their hunting tales.

I hope all is well with everyone and I will do my best to post often. Take care and I hope you come back to visit me soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa looks good! Can't wait to read more!!!

JOY said...

WOW, TERESA, I REALLY LIKE IT! I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE ABOUT YOUR ADVENTURES.
JOY

Maria said...

Hi!! I'm glad that you started a blog. This makes it so easy for all of us to keep up with each other.

Maria said...

I noticed in your profile you like mystery. Have you read any James Patterson? I really love his Alex Cross novels.