Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good morning to all,



I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Bob and I have been so busy the past several weeks that we decided we weren't going to plan anything this past weekend. It was nice to just lounge around and only do what we wanted to do. Sometimes you need time like that just to recharge.



I have a lot of running around planned today like grocery store, bank, post office, etc. My plan was to do all of these things yesterday but I got too involved in cleaning house and washing clothes and the next thing I knew the day was gone.



Have a nice day and I will update again soon.

2 comments:

JOY said...

HEY SWEETIE
GOOD TO SEE YOUR NEW POST. YEAH, THE CHORES CAN CATCH UP ON YOU, ESPECIALLY LAUNDRY lol :)
LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEW ADVENTURES. LOVE YOU.

Anonymous said...

Hey oh I hate chores! Too many to count! Hope you got all your stuff done!