Monday, January 21, 2008

Hi there!

It's another Monday morning and up here in Ohio it is very, very cold. Right now it's 12 degrees outside..brrr!! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Bob and Terry went hunting Saturday morning for the last time of the season. They seen a couple ducks but I guess it was just too cold for the ducks to be out flying around. The lake had a thin sheet of ice on it so the ducks were not able to land in the water. The decoys that Bob and Terry set out weren't moving well because of the ice so they weren't able to outsmart them ducks!! Oh well, I do know they had a fun season of hunting. Now they have to totally disassemble the blind by March 01. It had better warm up if they want any help from me!!!

I put some pictures of the duck blind and other photo's on myspace site. If you have a chance go check them out.

Bob and I get season tickets every year to the Columbus Destroyer arena football team and this past Thursday we had to go to a open house at the arena in Columbus to decide if we wanted to change our seats that we had last year. We didn't really have any plans of changing but when we got there we found a great section up in the area of the box seats that are called "Terrace Seats." It's a half moon shaped table with 4 chairs that's up next to the railing. They are great... We are so excited to be able to get these. We were lucky because there was only one left. The view of the field is great and with these seats also comes a buffet, waitress staff and tons of moving room. There is also a small TV on the table with 33 cable channels. So you can watch the game and also watch TV at the same time. Too cool.....

Bob leaves tomorrow for Charlotte, NC on business. He will be gone until Friday. I do miss him when he's away on business but this week I have a lot of work planned so I am going to be staying pretty busy. There's a room in our basement I plan on painting and I also have some volunteer work planned up at my church. I also have Shrek the Third to watch. I just love those movies...

I hope everyone has a nice day. Take care and I will talk to you again soon.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Email me your myspace site. I don't think I have that one.

Anonymous said...

Hi sounds like you have been busy. It is cold here too! We got 2 inches of snow this am.

Maria said...

I hope Bob made it to NC safely. I'll bet you are counting the days....
Any snow up there? It is cold down here but no wintry precip.

JOY said...

Man, you cannot beat that kind of service at a football game! It has been cold here also. We had to turn our water faucets to drip so the lines would not freeze! It is cooooold!!

Maria said...

Hi there. Just checking in. How is that painting going? You dad told us today about Cristal's mom. So sad.