Monday, January 28, 2008

Hello to everyone

It's another cold, brisk day in Ohio. We've had about 1 inch of snow on the ground for the past week. The temperature has been staying in the teens to the low 20's. I know a lot of people don't care for the cold but I just love it. I think I love it even more since I have started into these hot flashes. Boy, are they miserable sometimes but thankfully they don't last for long.

As most of you know Bob was in NC on business last week and thankfully he made it home safely. We enjoyed having a nice quiet weekend together. I was so excited to show him the room I painted in our basement. He was blown away at how nice it looks. He was also surprised that as many times as we talked while he was away I never said a word to him about what I was doing. Believe me it was so hard not to tell him what I was up to. But it was also kind of fun to keep it quiet too!!!

I have a lot of errands to run today. My cabinets are getting pretty bare so I guess I had better make a trip to Meijer's and Wal-mart. Both are having some great sales this week. I need to go to the library also to return a few books I have checked out. Maria, I think I will check out the Patterson book you were talking about. Let me know what you think about it also.

Well, that's about all that is happening up here in Buckeye land. I hope everyone has a good day. Take care.

No comments: