Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello Everyone

Hi,

I'm home after a weekend away in Columbus. I know we didn't go far but it was nice to just get away for a couple nights. We went to the last home game of the season for the Columbus Destroyers on Saturday evening. Unfortunately, they lost but it was still a lot of fun. Our hotel was really close to the arena so that made it nice once the game was over not having to drive back to Marion we just walked a short distance to our room.

On Sunday we went to a nice breakfast buffet the hotel had then we toured around Columbus. We went down to German Village and the Brewery Districts. We also went over to Easton to locate a Health Food Store, I have been looking for low sodium soups, and then we met Terry for dinner in downtown Columbus to celebrate Father's Day together.

Bob had a flight that left out this morning at 6:30am for Charlotte, NC. So we got up really early and I took him to the airport then I drove home. He will be back on Thursday. Needless to say I am so tired right now. But I did get my bag unpacked and things put away. But other than that I'm not too energetic today. Once I get caught up on my sleep I will feel better I'm sure.

I hope all the father's out there had a nice Father's Day.

It's going to be in the low to mid 70's this week. YEAH!!! I am so excited. To me it's been way too hot.

Have a nice day. Take care. Teresa

1 comment:

Wanna B Losing said...

Sounds like ya'll had a nice time! Yes I like the cooler temps myself!!!