Monday, May 26, 2008

Were Home!!!!!!

HI,
Happy Memorial Day!!! I hope everyone is having a nice day. Bob and I had a great time this weekend visiting with dad and relaxing at the lake. I love going out on the porch and sitting on one of the swings and looking out at the lake. The lake was really busy this weekend with pleasure craft traffic and people swimming and water skiing. We were lucky that we also had nice weather while we were there.

I'm so glad the drive home is over with. It takes us a good 8 hours to make the trip. But, with today being a holiday the traffic was light especially in the 3 major cities we have to drive through.

I am going to go and relax for a while. Take care and have a good day. Teresa

1 comment:

JOY said...

HI SWEETIE,
GLAD YOU MADE IT HOME OKAY. ALSO AM GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME WITH DAD. I LOOK FORWARD TO BEING THERE 4TH OF JULY!
LOVE YOU,
JOY