Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today is my birthday!!!!!

Hello,
I turned 47 years old today. WOW!!! It's so hard for me to believe that I am so close to the 50 mark. I'm just glad I don't feel like I'm 47 years old. That would really be depressing....

It has been a very nice day for me. I went to Walmart to pick up a few items then I went to our local nursery and bought a ton of flowers. I spent most of the day putting the flowers in pots that I have put on the front porch and my back deck. Usually I have purple flowers on my front porch and red on the back deck but this year I also added pink, white and red/white mixture. The color should be really pretty throughout the summer.

Thanks to everyone who has called me, sent me cards and comments on myspace for my birthday. Have a nice week. Teresa

1 comment:

Wanna B Losing said...

Hey it has been sometime since I have been here. I lost your addy and so glad you sent it to me. Looks like you have been a busy bee. Your flowers sound beautiful and those pretzels sound yummy! I think I gained a pound just reading! Hope you have a good night out for your birthday! Almost 50.... oh my here I am almost 40. YIKES!