Thursday, May 8, 2008

Were over the hump....

Hump day has passed and it's down hill the rest of the way to the weekend....I hope everyone is having a nice week so far. Mine's been pretty busy. I finally got the spare bedroom cleaned out now I am trying to decide on what is going back in the room and how I want to arrange it. For some reason I am having a hard time making up my mind.

I spent yesterday morning making chocolate covered pretzels. YUM!!!
Myself and another woman at church make goodie bags that we pass out to people who purchase the Angel Food boxes that our church passes out the last Saturday of each month. We try to come up with different ideas each month so this month we elected to make the pretzels. They are so easy to make but very time consuming. Of course you can't make them without eating a couple. They are so good!!!

I need to run some errands today then I plan on cleaning the basement. I've decided instead of grilling out on Mother's Day I want to go out to eat. Now I need to decide where I want to go. Decisions, Decisions.... It's nice to live in a city that has some restaurant choices. I do think we are going to wait until 2 or 3 in the afternoon before we go to eat. Maybe it will be easier to get a table.

Have a good day. Take care. Teresa

No comments: