Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's Day

So, today is April 1st. Have you played a joke on anyone yet? Bob and Terry are really good at trying to play jokes on me so I'm waiting to see what they do. It's hard to believe that April is already here. It is nice to hear the birds singing and to see some of my plants starting to pop out.

The hot tub is beginning to look really inviting. We do need to drain it and fill it with fresh water. With all the rain were having we may wait for a couple weeks since we drain the hot tub into the yard. There's enough standing water on our grass now as it is. We really enjoy going out in the evening and lounging in the hot tub while looking at the stars. Bob made a joke last year that we needed rubber ducks to play with while in the tub so I bought several from a person on ebay. There's one that has on a football outfit, one is red and has devil horns, one is dressed like a soccer player and then one looks like a regular rubber duck. So cute!!!

I am putting away our winter clothes today. We store our off season clothes in the basement so I am going to be going up and down stairs for a while. At least I will get my exercise today.

Have a good day. Teresa

1 comment:

JOY said...

HI SWEETIE,
GOOD TO SEE YOUR BLOG. ALREADY PUTTING YOUR WINTER CLOTHES AWAY?? I USUALLY DO THAT BY THE END OF APRIL OR MAY BECAUSE WE STILL HAVE SOME COLD DAYS. I LOOK FORWARD TO WEARING SHORTS!
LOVE YOU,
JOY