Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good afternoon

Hello,
I hope everyone is having a good week so far. Ours has been pretty productive. I am still working on spring cleaning and the work is still being done on our house. So far they have finished the cleaning of the vinyl siding, power washed the driveway and the front and back porch. Yesterday they replaced the ceiling of the front porch with plywood and today it is being painted. They still have to paint the front and back porch floor, repair some vinyl siding where some brackets were removed, and put in a new back door. It will be great once these projects are completed.

I worked out in my flowers today. My Hosta's are just now starting to peak out from underground. We've had a lot of rain so all of my plants are sprouting up really quickly.

That's about all that is going on up here in Marion. Melanie, I got Stanley in the mail and I will get everything mailed to you by the end of the month. Were having fun getting everything together. I don't know who thought up that project for the kids but it's a great idea.

Take care and have a good week.

No comments: