Friday, April 25, 2008

What a beautiful day we are having....

Hi,
It couldn't be any nicer up here in Marion today. The sun is shining and the temperature is just perfect. I went out this morning and worked in my flower beds. In about 3 weeks I can buy my annuals to put in my pots that I have around the house. I usually get impatiens and Verbena's but I'm thinking about going with something different this year. The nursery I go to usually has a good selection.

The guys that we've had working here for the last few days are going to finish up this afternoon. What a difference they have made. Everything looks so much better. The best part is we didn't run into any problems, which is very unusual.

I went to the grocery store this morning and it's getting ridiculous the prices of food now. Everytime I go to the store the prices have gone up. The high gas prices is really going to hurt the businesses that rely on summer travelers. I don't know what needs to be done but something has to happen to stop all of this. We plan on going to dad's in July and by then they are saying gas will be $4.00 a gallon or more. I hope they are wrong but if not it's going to cost a fortune just to fill up the tank. Okay, I've done enough venting..... Sorry!!!

Have a nice weekend. Take care. Teresa

1 comment:

Maria said...

I can't wait to see pictures of everthing when it is done.
I know what you mean about prices going up. Gee whiz. You almost feel as if you are spending your whole payday on gas and groceries.

Take care!!

Love you!!