Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's Spring

Hi,

Did you all have a good Easter? I wonder why Easter came so early this year. Who out there determines what date on our calender Easter falls on??? Just a question I will throw out there for anyone to answer.... We went to Bobby and Benita's for dinner. The food was great of course and we enjoyed spending time visiting with them.

We got bad new last week that Skybus no longer will be going to Chattanooga. So for now we are back to driving again. They did say at some point they hope to add Chattanooga back on so we will see I guess. Bob has several things already scheduled the week of July 4th at work so were not sure now when we will be going down to dad's. He may be able to reschedule some things, not sure yet.

Now that the water is starting to recede some I can get out and clean up the twigs and branches in my yard. It won't be long before the grass treatment begins so I do need to make sure the yard is clear and ready.

Everyone have a nice week. Take care. Love to all of you.

1 comment:

JOY said...

I SURE HOPE YOU WILL BE AT DAD'S FOR THE 4TH. I LOOK FORWARD TO BEING WITH EVERYONE! YOUR LAWN SURE GOT PLENTY OF WATER THIS YEAR. NOW, YOU WILL HAVE TO GET SPRINKLERS FOR THIS SUMMER.
LOVE YOU,
JOY