Monday, March 3, 2008

Howdy

Hi,
I hope everyone is doing fine. Bob wasn't feeling well over the weekend. He has problems with his sinuses anytime the weather changes and this past weekend we went from frigid cold to 50 degree temperature. He seems to be doing some better this morning. Joy, I'm sorry your not feeling well. Hope you are doing better.

Thanks for the comments everyone sent back to me regarding the hook n' latch rug I did. I thought when I bought it that with the vibrant colors it would look great hung on the wall but it even looks better than I thought it would. Bob and I did get a shelf hung up in the living room yesterday. Now I need to decide what I want to display on it. We finally picked out the glass insert yesterday for the fireplace in our living room. I went to Lowe's this morning and ordered it. In the living room the wood tone is light and I have used black as my accent color so we decided to get the glass insert in solid black. I'm really excited to see what it's going to look like.

I need to do some bragging on Terry. He got a letter from school (Franklin University) telling him that he made the President's list last semester. He had a 4.0 grade point average. If all goes to plan he hopes to graduate in December. He's been talking about adding a minor, so if he does that then he will need to go another year. He's also mentioned going for his Masters and that would take another 1 1/2 years. He may decide he's had enough school come December and stop taking classes for a while. It will be interesting to see what he does. Way to go, Terry!!!! We are very proud of you....

Marion made the news again last week. We had a visit from former president Bill Clinton. He was here doing campaign speeches for Hillary. I didn't attend his speech but from what I read in the paper it was a packed house. Ohio has their primary tomorrow. I still haven't decided who I'm voting for. It will be amazing to see if this country elects a woman president or possibly a black president. Or maybe it's going to be another Republican. I think Huckabee would be good but from what I've read his chances are pretty slim right now. Oh, well, I guess we will see soon enough. I believe the good Lord will take care of the situation and make sure the correct one is put into office.

That's about all the news from here in Ohio. Take care and I will post again soon. Love to all of you!

1 comment:

Wanna B Losing said...

Wow Terry did great! You will have to take a pic of your fireplace!