Friday, April 30, 2010

Missing my exercising.....

You know, I am about to say something that I never thought would cross my lips....."I really have missed not going to the gym this week."  I guess working out is now in my blood.  For some reason the muscles in my lower back are weak and for the last few days my back has been bothering me.  It is some better today and hopefully by Monday I can head back to the gym and at least do a little exercising and maybe get into the pool.  That's my plan anyway!!!

I was planning on participating in a 5K in Columbus for breast cancer on May 15th (birthday present to self) but I've decided to wait and do one later.   Don't think my back will be healed enough to jog for 3.2 miles.  Disappointing but oh, well wasn't meant to be, I guess.

Can't believe May is right around the corner.  Where has this year gone to???  We've had a light frost the last couple mornings.  I hope to get my flowers for my pots in the next few days so I can start planting in a couple weeks.  I am so ready for a lot of color around the house.

Have a nice Friday!

1 comment:

JOY said...

I am sorry your back is hurting you Teresa. How about just walking as far as you can in the cancer thing? I wish I could jog but, my feet will just make me fall. I like walking slow. Hope your back gets better soon!