Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flowers....

Hi,
I wanted to share a picture of my beautiful Azalea bush.  There are hundreds of blooms on it this year. The white one is larger than the pink one in the background.


So pretty, huh!!

From nowhere a red Tulip appeared in our landscaping this year.  It is growing in the middle of another plant.  Bob just loves it so I am going to plant more Tulips for next year.


We bought the flowers for my pots yesterday.  We got Wave Petunias, Geraniums and Impatients.  Terry will be here on Sunday so he is going to help us get everything planted. 

I totally blew my diet today.  We spent all morning running errands and instead of going home and eating lunch we decided to go to Steak n' Shake.  Well, I absolutely love milkshakes and of course, I couldn't pass up having one.  It was really, really good.

I'm upset with myself now.  Guess it's all the guilt.  Oh, well.

I need to get back to some cleaning.  Take care.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Your bushes are beautiful. Mine are kinda wimpy this year. I think they made need some miracle grow or something. I love tulips. I have a box full of of them but they have bloomed and died already. Kick butt tomorrow. I know the milkshake was awesome!