Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello everyone,

Boy, oh, boy, was it cold this morning...We had a wind chill of 6 below and also a dusting of snow on the driveway. But, as the week goes on it's supposed to warm up.

Time changes next weekend. So don't forget to "spring forward" your clocks. Pretty soon the temperatures will be a lot warmer and the flowers will wake up from their winter sleep and start budding out. I hope we don't have a late freeze again this year. I love when everything is in bloom. So pretty!!

I went to Bobby and Benita's Thursday evening for a jewelry party that Benita was hosting. Everything was so pretty and it was tough to decide on what I wanted to order. I ended up getting a necklace with a matching bracelet along with another bracelet. I thought it would be nice to get a couple pieces to match the outfits I wear to church.

Bob and I went to the Columbus Home and Garden show on Saturday. I just love looking at all the great ideas for the house and outside. We are going to put a new roof on our house so we were able to contact several roofers who are going to come up and give us an estimate. Were also wanting to change our landscaping lightening and we were able to make several contacts for that also. After the home show we went to the mall in Polaris then we met Terry for dinner. Terry is so close to finishing school. He has decided not to participate in the graduation ceremony which will take place in May. I've got to see Terry through two other graduations so him not participating in this one is fine with me. I know he would have done it if I would have asked him too but he really wasn't interested in the formal part.

I've decided to join a weight loss group that my church is starting. We have our first weigh in on Thursday. I am against scales but if I want to participate I have to weigh in. This will be the first time I've been on scales in a long time. I hope I'm not too shocked!!!!

That's about all that I can think of that is going on here. Take care and have a nice day.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Sounds like you will have a full Spring/Summer with remodeling. Good luck on the weight loss thing with church.