Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Good Morning

Hi,
I didn't realize until this morning that I haven't updated my blog in a while. Sorry....I will try to do better from now on.

Bob, Terry and I went to the Columbus Crew (Soccer team) championship game last week. I'm not a big fan of Soccer but Bob loves it. He played Soccer all through Jr and High school and he used to referee when we lived in Florida. Terry has really gotten into the sport also since he has moved to Columbus. Anyway, Columbus won so now they go to the "Superbowl" of Soccer in a couple weeks.

I had a Bone Density test done this past Monday. Since I have been off my hormones for a year and with mom having Chronic Osteoporosis my doctor wanted to make sure my bones are okay. Everything came back fine. So it looks like my bones are good bones...Yeah!!

Mickey has his shoulder surgery today. I talked to him Monday evening and he was a little nervous but I think he is looking forward to getting this taken care of. Please keep him in your prayers.

We are going to Gatlinburg for Thanksgiving next Thursday. I've never been there so I am looking forward to seeing all the sights. If everyone shows there should be about 12 of us. It should be a good time.

I am going to the "Y" this morning to walk and also for my water exercise class. I just LOVE getting in the pool. Sometimes I stay in the pool after the class and swim around for a while. It's so much fun.

Have a nice day and for the ones of us up north, stay warm.

3 comments:

JOY said...

I WAS VERY HAPPY ABOUT YOUR BONE DENSITY RESULTS. HAVE A GREAT TIME AT YMCA AND ANGEL FOOD. LOVE YOU
JOY

Tina said...

Hi Teresa,
Glad you bone test went well! Who all is meeting you in Gatlinburg? We loved it when we were there! So much fun!

Maria said...

I'm glad your test results are good. Keep up the healthy lifestyle!!
Love you!