Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What beautiful weather we are having.....

It is absolutely beautiful up here in Ohio. We couldn't ask for better weather. I have spent the morning outside working on a couple projects. I put new caulking around a large window we have on the back of our house. With winter on the way, I want to keep our heating bills as low as possible.


I decided to clean out our storage building. It's amazing how much stuff has accumulated in there. The building has become a catch all for items we don't want in the garage. I emptied everything out and I got it all sorted. There is quite a lot I am throwing away. I know the trash guy is going to hate me this week. The building looks a lot better, though.

Here is Terry's new address: 4954 Kristie Falls, Columbus, OH 43221. His e-mail address and cell phone number are staying the same. Here they are in case you don't have them. His e-mail address is: tla2420@yahoo.com and his cell phone number is: 614-271-8222.

Also, I want to wish Joy a "Happy Birthday". I hope your day is a good one....

Take care everyone.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Teresa the weather is so nice! I took the kids on a nature hike today. I love the new pic on your blog. Brian's garage or catch all needs cleaned out as well. Want to help?

JOY said...

THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES! YOUR LAYOUT IS BEAUTIFUL!
LOVE,
JOY