Tuesday, August 19, 2008

August is going by way too quickly....

Where is all the time going. Before we know it the month of August will come to an end and September will be here. Fall can't get here soon enough for me. Fall is my favorite season to decorate. I usually don't put out my fall decorations until Labor Day weekend but I just couldn't wait any longer. I've put out my fall decorations in the house but I will wait until the first of Sept. to put out the ones for the front porch. I will post some pictures once I get it all done.

We got a postcard from my husbands parents and they are now in Juneau, Alaska. They've been traveling since the first of the year. It will be sometime in October, I believe, before they get back home. Since their retirement a couple years ago they've been traveling across the US and Canada with the Airstream group. They are usually home from Oct-Dec. then it's back on the road again for another 10 months. They just love it but I don't think it would be something I would like doing. I enjoy being home too much to be gone for that long length of time.

It's time for me to close. Have a good day.

2 comments:

Wanna B Losing said...

I like Fall as well. Cooler temps and beautiful colors!!!

JOY said...

I LOVE THE FALL COLORS. TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR DECORATIONS SO I CAN SEE! I NOTICED THAT SOME TREES ARE ALREADY TURNING HERE. LOVE YOU.
JOY