Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good Tuesday morning to ya'

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a good week so far. We got a lot of rain yesterday which we really did need. My flowers seem to be a little happier. Bob and I have been spending quite a lot of time out working in the landscaping. There is always another weed to pull or flower to tend to. Everything is blooming so pretty. I just love all the color.

We were able to visit with Bobby and Benita this past Saturday afternoon. They were having a cookout for Benita's son, Josh who was celebrating a birthday and they invited us to join them. The changes they have made in the yard are nice. The Wisteria is beautiful. I'm glad I was able to see it this year in bloom. For some reason in the past I kept missing the blooming time. Bobby and Benita thanks again for the invitation.

I'm heading to the gym this morning. Janet and I are so proud of ourselves for how well we have continued our workout regime. We walk the track for 3-4 miles Monday thru Thursday. Then on Tuesday and Thursday we also do the machines in the wellness room. There are days I have to make myself go but when I am done I always feel better.

Well, I better head out. Take care and have a nice day.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey just wanted to let ya know my blog has been updated!