Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Congratulations to the Steelers for winning the Superbowl. I missed some of the game because I didn't get home from church until 7:30. I enjoy watching football but when it comes to the Superbowl I enjoy watching the commercials more than the game. I think it's the only time through the year that I actually watch a commercial. There were some really funny ones but my favorite is always the Budweiser horses. Their so beautiful.

The guys are still here painting. Because of the bad weather we had last week there was a couple days they weren't able to work. So far, all the baseboards, door frames and 6-panel doors are all painted. Now they have to change out all the knobs, hinges and bolt locks. There's some touch up painting to be done and a few little things but they hope to be finished on Wednesday. I can't wait to get my house put back in order. Having all the furniture pushed to the middle of the rooms is driving me crazy. But, it's amazing how much different the house looks now with all the trim painted white. It's so pretty.

We were able to visit with Bobby and Benita on Saturday. We went out to dinner together then we went to the Blue Jackets Hockey game. It's always fun to get together with Bobby & Benita. Terry came up to Marion for a visit on Sunday. With Bob and I being sick so much the last few weeks it's been a while since we've seen him. He is doing fine. He is staying really busy with school and work.

I started back at the gym this week. A friend and I have been walking together. We try to walk 2 miles on the walking track then I've been walking on my treadmill at home everyday. My foot has been bothering me some so I guess it's time for me to find another doctor. The doctor I am seeing now wants to remove the nerve in my foot. I think I would like to get another doctors opinion. To me it just doesn't sound right to have a nerve removed.

That's about all that is going on up here. Have a nice week. Take care.

2 comments:

JOY said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE HAD FUN, GOOD! I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR FOOT HURTING SO MUCH. HAVE YOU BEEN TO A PODIATRIST? THAT IS WHERE I GO FOR MY FEET. HE IS REALLY GOOD AND THE CORTIZONE SHOTS HELPED ME A GREAT DEAL.

Tina said...

Hi Teresa! Ya know my right foot started hurting me the other day too. It went away, but sometimes when it does that it comes back to haunt me. Hope yours feels better soon!