Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Monday...

Hi,

I hope you had a nice weekend. It's so cold up here in Ohio. It got down to 1 degree last night. That is cold!!! I think it's up to 23 degrees now... WOW, heat wave!!!

Dad drove up to Columbus on Thursday and I met him at Bobby's and brought him up to Marion. We went out to dinner that evening then Friday morning dad helped me out with a few problems I was having with Photoshop, then after lunch I took him down to Bobby's. On Saturday, Bob and I, along with Bob's parents and Terry all met at Bobby's for a early Christmas celebration. After having Brunch we went to the Franklin Park Conservatory then we came back to Bobby's and had dinner then we opened presents. Below are some pictures.

Were all sitting around Bobby's kitchen table. We just finished eating a great Brunch that Benita fixed.

Benita is working hard in the kitchen

Bobby is having fun picking on Bob

Dad headed home on Sunday. It was great to spend some time with him. I hope to be able to see him more in the coming year. Time just goes by way too fast....
Is everyone done with their Christmas shopping? All I had left to get was a couple items for Bob & Terry's stocking so I picked them up today. I also finished all the grocery shopping for Christmas Eve and Christmas day dinner.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday...Take care and enjoy the time with your family. Love to all of you.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Looks like you all had a great time!