Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good evening!

Hi,
It's been a few days since I updated so I thought I would post a short note.  Not a lot going on up here in Ohio.  We've had a lot of snow but it's starting to warm up so the snow is melting.  Good thing because I am really getting tired of shoveling the driveway.  It's good exercise but I've done it everyday for the past week. 

I'm still going to the gym everyday.  The cardio class is going well.  It's such a good workout.  We do walking, jogging, side shuffles, suicides, ab exercises, jump rope, bands and the exercise ball.  We get our heart rate up for a few minutes then take it back down which is supposed to really get the metabolism going.  I want to lose more weight but I also want to tone.  So I hope all of this works.  I'm also doing a weight lifting class.  It's going to also help with the toning.

That's about all that is going on.  Take care.

2 comments:

Tina said...

It sounds like you are doing a great job in working out! Fun Fun! I am glad the snow has stopped too. Enough already!

JOY said...

I have not dug snow in years. Suppose to get more tonight.