Monday, April 20, 2009

Good Monday Morning

Hello,

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It was absolutely beautiful here on Saturday. Bob and I emptied the hot tub, cleaned it and refilled it. I'm really looking forward to spending some time enjoying the relaxing effects the water has. If you don't have a hot tub you may want to think about getting one. When Bob and I bought this house the hot tub was already here. We probably would not have bought a hot tub on our own but since the first time we got into it we have loved it. So, so relaxing.....

Terry is now a college graduate. He took his last final about a week ago and he made a "A" in the class. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Financial Management from Franklin University. He made straight "A's and B's" all through school. He was on the Dean's list and the President's list several times. Bob and I are so proud.

I am heading to the gym this morning to do my daily walk and also work on some of the machines in the wellness room. We are up to 3 miles a day now. It is so amazing to me that I am walking around 12 miles a week. My foot still bothers me a lot but I just push through the pain and keep going. Thank goodness for Advil, it helps me a lot too.

Have a nice day.


No comments: